1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Super White #6, 4-4-05, Glacier Toyota, Kalispell, MT

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Steve Zettel, May 10, 2005.

1. Steve Zettel

Steve Zettel New Member

Ordered 4-4-05
    Glacier Toyota Kalispell, MT
    Time for delivery: Unknown: "Six weeks to six months"
    Super White
    Package #6
    # on list: #1 for Super White #6

Heard from salesman with my VIN and that my SW#6 was in Portland, OR
    on 5-4-05

Called today and informed my SW#6 is at the dealer and will be prepped for my pick up on Friday, 5-13-05

A bit less than six weeks from order to prospective delivery.

Sweet!

Steve Z

2. michaelmcgaw

michaelmcgaw New Member

Steve,

Congratulations! Enjoy your new Prius!

3. reesdude

reesdude New Member

I sure friday the 13th for you will take on a new perspective.... Happy motoring enjoy your Super White! its super sweet!

4. Steve Zettel

Steve Zettel New Member

Re: Super White #6, 4-4-05 -- Took delivery today

Took delivery of my Super White #6 today at Glacier Toyota in Kalispell, MT.

True to their word, the car was completely prepped and detailed, and ready in every respect. Glacier is in a brand new facility just south of Kalispell, and there is still finish work and painting going on, but it didn't affect the professionalism and patience of their staff. I got the cook's tour of the place, and in a nice touch, they have a separate, glass-enclosed bay off the showroom where the customer's vehicle waits for final inspection and acceptance. Classy touch -- and a nice marketing gambit, too.

My salesman, Lee Bowcutt was prompt, thorough, and expressed a willingness to spend as much time going over the car with me, item by item, as I wanted. There were no discrepancies (and thanks for all the predelivery information and checklist posted elsewhere on the site!) whatsoever.

Full tank of gas and only 2 miles on the odo, I ran a few errands in Kalispell and then drove the ninety-odd miles back to Libby, MT. With a total of 121 miles indicated when I turned into my drive, my Prius indicated a very nice 53.9 mpg for the trip.

Sometimes after big-ticket expenditures, buyer's remorse sets in. Not so with the Prius. The drive home just reinforced what a great car this is. Smooth, quiet, comfortable -- the hour and a half trip was over before I knew it, and I wanted to keep driving. Most impressive. I'm still grinning as I type this.

Thanks to all the Priuschat posters who have willing shared their experiences, and thanks to the administrators for collecting it all here for our benefit.

Steve Z
    near Libby, MT USA