1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Super White package 6 picked up today!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Rocketeir, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Rocketeir

Rocketeir New Member

Wow, what an amazing vehicle. I am blown away by this car. DeLand Toyota really came through for me.

I have read the entire owner's manual and have experimented with all the toys with great results!

Only "funnies" so far is an unexpected trip A reset and I can't figure out how to transfer contacts from my Siemens SX66 PDA/Phone to the car. Bluetooth works great other than that.

Thanks for all the great advice and comments from this board, it really gave me a head start once I finally got my hands on the car!

Regards,
    Steve

(Anyone experienced with the SX66?)

2. jbarnhart

jbarnhart New Member

Oh man, I hear that bluetooth thingy takes a ROCKET SCIENTIST to figure out!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(Saw the job poll and couldn't resist.)

3. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Steve, Yeah I aint no good at understanding written manuals or directions. Can you come help me out :unsure: I even got the Navigation sytem you can fool around with and who me how to use. ;)

So when are we going to get OUR spaceships to fly?

My favorite cartoon show as a kid was the Jetsons. I want to live like them :p

4. Rocketeir

Rocketeir New Member

I'm well qualified then!

It actually works really good, I just can't figure out how to upload the contacts from the phone. I will probably give up and manually enter them today, it's not like I call a bunch of people...

Steve

5. Rocketeir

Rocketeir New Member

Hey Tracy,

I can help you out with everything but the NAV system. I went with package 6 since I basically drive back and forth to work and around locally.

Boy, wish I could tell you when we are getting back in the air with Shuttle. I am hearing June or July now...

Regards,
    Steve