1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Surprise! 2-weeks early

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by clubmedic, Jan 6, 2005.

1. clubmedic

clubmedic New Member

I was told a week ago that it would be 3 weeks. Just got the call that my car fell through the cracks (my heart sinks) and that it's in the lot!!!!!

Covered with snow (D#@$ storm last night) but here. I have to wait until they prep it, but he wanted to know when I'd pick it up..... is that a rhetorical question?

2. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

You should go over right now, shovel in hand!

3. clubmedic

clubmedic New Member

Picked up the car. Not a great experience (typical finance manger business <I sold software to car dealerships for 14 years, so know of what I speak>). But good enough!!! Got the car and took the family out to dinner.

After a 15 minute wait for a table, we were seated... as we sat down, my youngest (4 years old) proceeded to get sick at the table! The kids have been hacking & barking for days. So we left for home, with the girls coughing and barking the whole way.

All I could think was, "Please! Don't get sick, don't get sick. At least let the new car smell last until I get it into the garage!"

All went well, and I hope the girls are feeling better this morning (I left for work before they woke up).