1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Surveys in the mail

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Trevor, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Trevor

Trevor Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    In the past week I got two extremely targeted surveys in the mail... one from Pathway Research on alternative fuel vehicles and one by JD Power and Associates on the nav system. The nav system included $1 to guilt me into filling it out. Now I'm trying to figure out if it was the dealership that gave out this info or something else that I signed up for without reading the privacy policy.

I like giving my opinions but it seemed strange to get these two at practically the same time.

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I was me, me, I'm sorry...... just kidding. I haven't gotten those, gotta kinda wonder if it's a dealer/Toyota thing though don't ya.

3. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    What does it take; Like, 15 seconds to open the envelope, remove the dollar, and shred the leftovers?

Dang! That's $240 per hour. Much better that the $100 to $150 per hour I receive sitting in on industry related focus groups.

Now, if only I could figure out how to get on thousands of $1 guilt/gratuity included survey mailing lists. :lol:

4. Trevor

Trevor Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferin' Prius Envy @ Sep 24 2006, 05:12 PM) [snapback]324388[/snapback]</div>
    Some of those focus groups can be torture, but I'm always happy to take the money at the end. I think it took me about 10 minutes to complain about the NAV lockout, so I only made $6 an hour.