1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Syncing Droid Razr Maxx contacts with 2010 Prius V

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by dmcneill, Mar 23, 2012.

1. dmcneill

dmcneill New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Has anyone successfully transferred telephone contacts from a Verizon Droid Razr Maxx to a 2010 Prius V? If so, directions and guidance would be most appreciated! Thank you.:)

2. shoedad

shoedad New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I just did my 2007 tonight but not sure it's the same as your 2010 but here is what I did.

First download the app Bluetooth File Transfer (free) from the marketplace or google play as it is now called.

Go into your contacts and save them to your SD card it should save as a .vcf file (mine was 00001.vcf) ...notice where it is saving it mine was /mnt/sdcard-ext

Go into your radio phonebook and start the trasfer process for phonebook

Go back to your droid and open the Bluetooth File Transfer app then go to the location where you saved the file....click on it (check box button) then hit the menu key and select SHARE (mine was under the More menu item)....I couldn't get the send via bluetooth to work so you must have to use share

It should transfer at that point.

Hope that helps a little