1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

System check screen

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jamarimutt, Apr 23, 2007.

1. jamarimutt

jamarimutt New Member

While driving my 2004 Prius today, the attached screen appeared in the MFD. I had never seen it before and don't know how to make it reappear. After turning the car off, the regular screen apeared the next time I turned it on.

Some interesting information can be found by navitating the various menus in the screen, for example whether the tail lights are on or off, the auxilliary battery voltage (13.8 to 13.9 volts), and an extra speedometer reading in k/h.

Has someone seen this screen in their Prius. How is it turned on/off?

[attachmentid=7628]

Attached Files:

2. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    I have something like it on my 2005. Take a look at http://andrew.triumf.ca/prius/egg.html to see what's there. Holding DISPLAY for several seconds (or turning the car off and then on) resets to normal display.

3. jamarimutt

jamarimutt New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aaf709 @ Apr 23 2007, 01:40 PM) [snapback]428452[/snapback]</div>
    Thank you very much. How about that, learned something completely new about the MFD three years after buying the car! It would be interesting to know how this information is used by other Prius owners.

4. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    You are most welcome. :)

If you have the built-in NAV system, you can also get a screen which shows what satellites are being received, plus GMT.