1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

T-48hours for my Blue 7. White 9 available MSRP

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Bob Allen, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Bob Allen

Bob Allen Captainbaba

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Hi: Just got a cashier's check from my credit union and am set to drive over to Moses Lake (3hours from Seattle) to pick up my beautiful Blue 7. Excited, nervous, some "buyer's remorse" at all the money, etc. I hope soon to be telling others on the waiting list that the wait is worth it, etc.

I'm told that the White BC is still available at MSRP.
    James Toyota
    509-765-4517
    ask for Steve Garcia or Dave Sawyer
    Tell them Bob Allen sent you.

They have been selling Prii over there and they are getting them from Toyota too....unlike Seattle where you'd think we'd be up to our elbows in Priii.

2. xlarimer

xlarimer New Member

Not anymore. :) I'm taking a long flight (multiple stops) and will show up on Friday at 5 to pick that baby up. THEN I get to have fun driving it to California!

Xo

3. Bob Allen

Bob Allen Captainbaba

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    So, did you get the car for sure? I hope you mentioned my name, but no big deal if you didn't, I'd be happy knowing someone on the chatline got the car since it was the sharp-eyed generosity of John Peterson in Moses Lake that got me mine. Let me know for sure.
    Bob

4. xlarimer

xlarimer New Member

Oh yea...I got it and I told them ALL about you. !!! :p

Seriously though they seemed to know all about the priuschat group, they just didn't know what color the car they had was! :roll:

Picking it up tomorrow. I do feel a cough coming on...it is probably best if I call work right now to make sure they know I'm going to be sick.

Xo

5. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Haha, I guess you can disregard my other post to you - let us know how your trip goes!

Good to hear PriusChatters helping each other out!