1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tail Lights for 2014 Prius C

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Girafferey_Epstein, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Girafferey_Epstein

Girafferey_Epstein New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi everyone,

This is probably a pretty basic/stupid question, but I'd rather suffer the scorn of anonymous people on the Internet than the laughter of the old men at the auto parts shop.

I have a 2014 Prius C and am trying to replace all of the tail lights. I think I may need to order the LED in the middle from Toyota, but trying to get the rest from an auto parts store to install myself because I just quit vaping and unless I'm doing physical activity I feel like clawing my face off.

Anyone know which bulbs I should ask for? I've looked up Toyota parts numbers, but not sure how to translate this to generic bulbs. The only bulbs I don't need replaced are the turn signals.

Thanks for your help. Don't laugh at me:mad:

2. Leadfoot J. McCoalroller

Leadfoot J. McCoalroller Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Toyota.com

Go to the owner's section, find the manual for your year/model. That will tell you the exact replacement bulbs.

Maybe try the gum?