1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tail of the Tail lights

Discussion in 'Prime Accessories and Modifications' started by Montgomery, May 4, 2022.

1. Montgomery

Montgomery Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    So I thought I was getting a deal on this set up black tail lights for my 2015 Prius. They look great for about 3 months, but the black interior started melting in spots and separating inside. I tried to fix it, but the plastic is now brittle and crumbles!! And, of course, the company I bought them from is not even on the internet now. So, to make a long story short. I'm looking for some local fellow mod freaks to help me out.

I have in my possession two sets (two driver side and two passenger side) completely stock 2015 Prius tail lights:

One set I want someone to wrap with Rvinyl tint- ( I already have the Rvinyl package)

The other set I want someone to heat, remove clear cover and paint flat black the large areas that are Chrome.

I don't want to do this myself as I know I will mess it up big time and I am willing to pay someone to do this. I live in So Cal in the OC and can drop these off to someone within a reasonable distance. Payment may include something really cool that I can't mention here......completely legit, nothing illegal!!

Respectfully yours,

Montgomery!