1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale TAS for 2006 Prius

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Frances Greene, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Frances Greene

Frances Greene New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I had a Bruno Turnout installed in my 2006 Prius replacing the front passenger seat and allowing easy entry / exit for my Mom who used a wheelchair during her last months. Now I have removed the Turnout TAS (and reinstalled my original seat) and would like to make it available to someone who also needs assistance with getting a passenger into or out of their Prius. The seat is grey fabric and is manually operated. You lift a side lever to release it to swivel outward, seat the passenger, and then swivel back into the car. It can slide in and out on it's base track if needed for better transfer access.
    Contact me and we can confirm whether this seat is compatable with your Prius and find an installer for you, and figure out how to get the seat to you - it is heavy!. My cost was $2600 for the seat and installation. Any reasonable offer accepted for the seat.

2. Barbg1

Barbg1 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    Daer Frances,
    Not sure if you still have the seat, but have a question. Can you tell whether the seat on the Bruno turnout was higher or lower than the seat height of the original passenger seat? This is important to tell whether this particular seat will work for my daughter in a 2012 Prius V. Thanks so much for any information you can provide.

:)