1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Teacher Arrested in New York

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by fshagan, Oct 28, 2007.

1. fshagan

fshagan Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    NEW YORK, NY - A public school teacher was arrested today at John F.Kennedy International Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, Michael Chertoff, Secretary of Homeland Defense, said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction. "Al-gebra is a problem for us," Chertoff said. "They desire solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search of absolute value. They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns', but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, 'There are three sides to every triangle'."

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Bush said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes."

2. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great day brightener! Thanks

3. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I've reported this post to the moderators. This guy needs to be banned. :rolleyes:

Tom

4. n8kwx

n8kwx Member

Arlington Heights, IL - NW Chicago Suburb
    Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Plus he was using ARABIC numerals...

Guilty. Off to Guantanamo! :p :(

5. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

Good post fshagen. FYI Al-gebra was recruiting in my high school almost 40 years ago. This terror organization is much more mature than anyone expected, and they are infiltrating the minds of our poor helpless children. School administrators must be held accountable...thus the reason our foresightful president has instituted the STAR testing?

6. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I think it is the authorities doing the arrest that are being irrational..... :p