1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Technology like the Prius came against the Status Quo

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Mark Gordon Cooper, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Mark Gordon Cooper

Mark Gordon Cooper New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Who here had any faith in Advance Automotive Technology before Prius was created? Who really thought a 50MPG car was going to hold up over time? How, does the interface of system integration occur in Prius without advance automotive technology? The current Prius, is ahead of it's time and it is the link, for all of us, to the entering, Electric Vehicle era. Tesla, has a great platform and their "Zero Cost" recharging "Network of Fast Charge" stations, "FREE" of any costs to the Tesla owner, is no fuel cost driving.
    In the mean time, we transition to electric via the Prius. Prius is the best of both world, ICE and EV. So, how can current ICE fuel efficiency technology help the Prius, simple, make the ICE as fuel efficienct as possible. The engine can be increased in range per 11.6 gallon tank. Currently reported 546 Mile range is common, what if 600, 700 or even 800 range of travel on the same tank is accomplished, what then. The amount of gasoline require will decrease while the distance traveled on one tank will increase. Decreasing the amount of times to fill up the tank, is the same as less cost for gasoline per week, per month, per year and life time of the vehicle.

So, for those of you who care, please read US/International Patent PCT/us2005/033584, in this Patent, you will be educated about "Hydrocarbon Fuel Selective Catalyst Processing" of Emissions produced by the "Blow By" and then "Combustion Enhance the incoming fuel" with catalyst, pre combustion. Catalyst Converters has cleaned the air from Toxins for over 20 years but when talk of treating incoming fuel and treating the "out gas" through the crank case oil, then everyone screams. Technology, moves on and sense the consumers have this hard disbelief against adding with an OEM doing it for them, they miss out. Oh well, I will have a 60-70 MPG in just a little over a month, from getting my used 2005 Prius, tomorrow.

Due to the "Doubters, Fence Sittings and Know it Alls" none of this technology will be share with the general public. Oh, well, too bad, the American Public, does not open their mind until the car rolls out of the assembly plant. Tell them there is something they can do, with protection of product liability insurance, with EPA and CARB, testing and US Government support, still the "Give it to me FREE" Mr. USA Government mentality, will keep the Technology from you. Again, in a month, I will have the first elements attached and working.

I will report back, from time to time, to report the increases in MPG but I will never offer the technology to any of the members, "It is Against the Forum Rules" to share real solutions. Most forums of this type, only allow for questions from Prius owner, with problems. Fine, but without you all, Technology and Time, marches on.

2. edthefox5

edthefox5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I breathlessly await your reports.

Silver bullit likes this.
  3. Armacham

Armacham New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Sounds like someone is off their medication

YOLOsoBuyaPrius and edthefox5 like this.