1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. chezypuffs

chezypuffs New Member

I just bought my Prius on Saturday. My phone is Bluetooth comp so I hooked it up and have been able to use it successfully. Today when I was driving to work the phone/car rang 3 seperate times. Each time I looked at my cell and there was no call coming through. The screen on the car showed something about incompatible call & I was not able to answer it, I could only hang-up on the call. Any one else experiencing this? It was weird, like my car was trying to call me :eek:

2. DocToss

DocToss Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    My car is programmed to bond with my phone. One time I was in another car close to my wife driving our prius. Needless to say I could not use the phone while we were close since it connected to her car. Don't know if this could have been some of your problem.

3. chezypuffs

chezypuffs New Member

Thanks DocToss. The issue is soo weird. It happens everytime I'm driving to & from work when I'm on or near 395 in No VA. It never happens anywhere else. This morning it rang constantly. Within 5 seconds of discconnecting the last call it would ring again. Got to the point where I just turned the ringer down and let it ring. It rang for over 5 minutes before I finally disconnected it.

4. DocToss

DocToss Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Maybe next time you should answer it and say "here am I , Lord".

5. mikepaul

mikepaul Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    If you can find a safe place to pull over while this is going on, you might try turning off the phone and see if the problem resumes after you turn it back on.

And maybe your phone does odd things when there's no signal, so you;d be able to check signal strength while stopped. Or have a co-pilot do the phone work while you drive. Safety first...