1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tesla NYC dealership

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by ljbad4life, Aug 26, 2009.

1. ljbad4life

ljbad4life New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I've just been to the tesla "dealership" in NYC. Its on W25 st near 10 ave in manhattan. The dealership was pretty nice, but it located a block away from the projects and many run down buildings and art studios. I had the reps in stitches when i asked the female rep if she "hit her stride" when walking to the train station past the projects.

The dealership is pretty minimalist but still chic. There were only 2 roadsters on carbon fiber (colored) and green colored. They only had the hard top and one without the top. couldn't see what the convertible roof is like/constructed (well).

I have some pics up. wish I had my good flash on me, so the pics are low light. I am going to go back with my flash when I get a chance.

levar's Photos : Other : Tesla Roadster : SDIM2657- powered by SmugMug

[​IMG]

2. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I went to their party in the evening & didn't even feel uneasy in the neighborhood. As I remember, the tops were off of the 4 cars on the street. So far I've seen more Roadsters than 2010 Prii.