1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Test Drive: 2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Tideland Prius, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    There’s nothing like sustained high prices at the pump to get people thinking “green.†Not that the environment isn’t near and dear to our hearts, but it’s funny how Mother Nature often takes a back seat when gas is cheap…

Well, she’s in the front seat now, pointing you in the direction of the nearest fuel-efficient vehicle, with an, “I told you so…†look on her face.

If you’re in the market for a fuel-efficient mid-size hybrid, the 2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid has to be on your list, especially now that Ford is offering a $4,000 delivery allowance against its $34,199 MSRP, bringing its price to $31,779 including freight. (Check Ford.ca for current incentives.)

Full Article

2. Silver bullit

Silver bullit Right Lane Cruiser

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    From what I have heard the Fusion is a good car. I am glad to see an American company that is invested in hybrids. Now if they could just produce a hatchback that would be nice.