1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Text display on standard audio system.

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by tarealex, Jan 9, 2013.

1. tarealex

tarealex Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I have the C2 (bought yesterday!!!) with the standard CD player/radio/Bluetooth streaming, and I'm curious about the display of track information. When I plug my iPod in via USB, the radio screen is able to display track information, as expected. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and have been able to stream from Spotify over bluetooth, but it will not display the track information. Is there a way to have the radio screen show text for the track currently playing in Spotify? If not, are there any streaming Android apps that can display track information?

2. PFlat

PFlat Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    My wife and I noticed this as well. Her iPhone 4 will show the track info while on the BTA (Bluetooth). My droid RAZR M will stream the songs on Bluetooth, but does not show track info. I use amazon MP3 player. Today I am going to try Google play and see if that does it.

3. PFlat

PFlat Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I should mention that we also have the c2 with standard audio package.

I just went out to the car and used Google play instead of amazon MP3 player from my droid and it did show the track info! The amazon player does not. Hope that helps. Don't know about true streaming sites like spotify, Pandora, etc

I think my band is on spotify! I know we're not on dang Pandora. Rejected haha