1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Thank you CARS!!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by mgb4tim, Jul 14, 2009.

1. mgb4tim

mgb4tim Noob

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hi. guess what? I'm new. OK, now that's dealt with...

On July 27 I pick up my Prius III with navigation - go ahead, start the flames, I think it's cool, I always back over stuff. It's silver with the dark grey seats, carpeted mats, and the cargo net.

I'm turning in my 99 Deville with 145,000 miles for my share of the $787B stimulus. More specifically, $4,500 towards my new car. Without the CARS program I wold have been buying a use A3 or Prius. but, since I haven't had a new car since 1993, I figured it was time.

It gets to the dealer 7/20, but I'll be on vacation, so they are holding until I get back. Yes, I will be getting that in writing tomorrow, along with a copy of the build sheet.

So, needless to say, I'm pretty stoked. It's gonna be a long day at work - first day back from a week at the beach, waiting to pick up my new car! I actually have 4 dealers within 80 miles that are willing to take a deposit to hold one for me to pick up on 7/27.

Later!

Tim
    morSpeed Performance Products
    www .morspeedperformance .com