1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Thank you

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by bluewave, Aug 6, 2006.

1. bluewave

bluewave New Member

We brought our Prius home yesterday, and without all the info available here (which I read as a guest) it would have been only half as fun to get this car! I expect to use all of your experience in the future as well while getting aquainted with the new member of the family.

Great site!

bluewave

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Congrats, BlueWave!!

Trust me, the fun never stops and the smiles never fade. It's been two years of blissful ownership for me and I still love it every day.

Glad to hear that you've already read quite a bit but you're absolutely correct. There have been many people who thought they knew everything from reading Priuschat but then got the car and realized that there's a difference between reading about it and driving it. I'll admit that I was one of them.

Have a blast!

3. hwalker911

hwalker911 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Welcom home...

Happy Motoring !

4. pirateprius

pirateprius New Member

Eastern North Carolina, Home of the ECU Pirates
    Congratulations on your new acquisition. Enjoy it. I would also like to add my thanks to all the knowledgable and helpful posters here.

5. Canuck

Canuck Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Well we got hooked on PriusChat.com well before we bought our car. We not only found out in advance all the important things to look for, and look out for, but have really enjoyed all the Chat members. Have to admit that we, selfishly, predicted that as the membership here exploded we would watch the site deteriorate. Much to our suprise and delight PriusChat is equally as great as we first found it and new members continue to enhance it.
    Really glad you have joined us.
    G & L :D :) :rolleyes: ;) B)