1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Thanks Dave G

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Frank Hudon, Feb 9, 2004.

1. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

I owe you a tall latte' at SB for your contribution to my information stack on this car. Frank

2. DaveG

DaveG Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    No problemo - always happy to help out another owner!

Hope yours is back together soon, the parking lot needs another '04 in it :)

Dave.

3. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

The parts are coming in for it so hopefully in another month or so should have it back. Fingers and toes crossed. Have a commitement from the shop on the battery and fuel tank. They understand if the battery has even so much as a dint in it I'm not letting the wife sign it off with out a replacement. I'm pretty sure the lower trunk pan hit the case. As for the fuel tank as there is a full tank of gas in it I'm concerened about the bladder and they have stated that they will get the Prius service tech to inspect and make a determination as to its condition as well. It's the same shop that did the repair on her Classic and it was good quality work. The one thing that we'd like to see changed is the swapping of the Prius script and the Toyota script on the hatch. The way it's done now is for the Japan market where they are RHD's and the driver behind see's the Prius script and the passange see's Toyota and we want it the other way around. Anyhow thanks again and I owe you a latte' Frank