1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Thanks for all of your help!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by geeter, Apr 30, 2010.

1. geeter

geeter Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their valuable insight over the past couple of weeks during my Prius/Insight research. I am now the proud owner of a 2010 Prius II in lovely blue ribbon metallic.

I will be on this board often, and I hope to learn a lot about the new ride in the coming weeks. I am also a fan of mods (coming from a GTI), so I look forward to getting started on those as well. My first one will be to take off the plastic wheel covers and get those alloys out!

Anyone know the best ECU tune for the Prius? Just Kidding :)

-Dave

2. hsiaolc

hsiaolc New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Congrats and welcome. I should have chosen that colour too, beautiful colour.

Also the right choice IMHO of the model as well. The only think now is not just to remove the cover but change the alloys completely to 17 or better yet 18.

Did you get the SKS? I love the SKS.

3. geeter

geeter Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    The SKS is pretty sweet. And I love the door handle thumb locking method.

I just called one of my buddies and told him to be on the lookout for some 17's ! I am actually looking forward to the cheaper tire replacements with 15's. My old 17's were expensive.

4. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five

Not sure about how it is in the UK, but here in the states all 2010 Prius come with SKS. Deal is though, only the Prius II and III have 1 door SKS (the drivers door) whereas the Prius IV and V have 3 door SKS (adding the passenger door and rear hatch.)

5. hsiaolc

hsiaolc New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I am not sure I will change 15 to 15 myself. :) But you've saved all that money by going with Model 2 so I think the rims can then be justified?

6. hsiaolc

hsiaolc New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I think the same here. Higher models have 3 SKS and the lower models doesn't.