1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Thanks for helping me sell my Prius

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Martin Weber, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Martin Weber

Martin Weber New Member

Thanks, everyone,
    for your helpful input in selling my Prius (listed elsewhere on this board as "Option lvl 7 in Sac/SFO for $26,900."
    The car did sell for the full asking price in two days on Auto Trader.
    By the way, the ext warr package really does cost $2,695 @ Roseville Toyota (where they have a waiting list of 200 names, they just told me). I'm referring to the Platinum (upgade from Gold package) plus zero deductible. I did get a discount due to my volunteer police chaplaincy work, paying $1,980 (I guess someone buying via the internet could get the same deal there). But the full Platinum zero deductible package really does retail for $2,695 at Roseville Toyota--probably cheaper elsewhere, as you have been saying.
    So I'm signing off this message board, content to drive a new Honda Civic after selling my Prius and getting my emergency family expenses paid off.
    Thanks again for your helpful dialogue.
    Martin Weber

2. thockin

thockin New Member

Good for you. I was sad that I could not afford it, but good for you. I hope the causes of your sudden expenses work themselves out.

Tim

3. Martin Weber

Martin Weber New Member

Tim,
    Thanks for caring about my unexpected family expenses. Indeed things have worked out for our concerns--I just need to pay the associated bills! And, thank God, there was just enough.

Martin