1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Thanks for the heads-up on integramod!

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by DaveG, Aug 27, 2004.

1. DaveG

DaveG Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Hi Dan,

Thanks for the heads-up on integramod, I've been fairly happy with Priuschat, and have decided to install integramod on my server at school for my students to use. Some of the other forum software was pretty nice, but integra was free (good), and seems fairly stable.

It was also a nice change from vanilla PHPBB which had a good solid foundation, but desperately needed the mods installed to give it a lot of necessary features.

You run into any major problems with it as far as maintenance goes? Right now I'm hosting on a WinXP Apache server with MYSQL and PHP, but I'll probably be moving it to linux within the next few months.

Dave.

2. Kacey Green

Kacey Green Member

you should be fine the only problems I've had with integramod were on my first test install (skipped a step) and on an upgrade (again skipped a step, but also forgot to backup) you can see the latest release version running on my site www.grlt.com (it is slightly different when running on masterdavid's site, and a few point versions above the one here at prius chat the upgrade cycle is very very short, so keep this in mind, currently bug fixes are only made on the current release [which chanes the version number as well]) good luck, and I hope you enjoy it :)
    Kacey Green
    Executive editor, Green-Light
    Beta-tester of integramod

sorry about the bad formatting, I'm mobile right now

3. Kacey Green

Kacey Green Member

you should be fine the only problems I've had with integramod were on my first test install (skipped a step) and on an upgrade (again skipped a step, but also forgot to backup) you can see the latest release version running on my site www.grlt.com (it is slightly different when running on masterdavid's site, and a few point versions above the one here at prius chat the upgrade cycle is very very short, so keep this in mind, currently bug fixes are only made on the current release [which chanes the version number as well]) good luck, and I hope you enjoy it :)
    Kacey Green
    Executive editor, Green-Light
    Beta-tester of integramod

sorry about the bad formatting, I'm mobile right now