1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Thanks for the help in Manvel

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by CyRide, Mar 19, 2007.

1. CyRide

CyRide New Member

I would like to thank the Prius owner in Mavel, TX that stopped to help my husband get my car out of the extremely unfortunate and monumentally stupid situation that I found myself in.

Thankfully, neither my car was damaged nor my son and I were any worse for wear from our little adventure.

I did learn a valuable lesson out of this. Never drive somewhere in the pitch black at 7:00 on a Sunday morning when you are not sure where you are going. OK, so you can't always avoid driving in that situation, but sheesh, I wish I had had better luck in finding a place to turn around and not accidentally turned into a road with construction on it. It was a horrible combination of road construction and the street light being out (no doubt due to the construction).

Anyway, thanks for the help.

2. Texas911

Texas911 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    We Texas Prius owners stick together! Nice story.

3. CyRide

CyRide New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Texas911 @ Mar 19 2007, 10:20 AM) [snapback]408339[/snapback]</div>
    There seem to be a lot of us, too. At least down south in the Johnson Space Center area. I see many, many in this area.

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    How could a Prius driver not stop to help out another Prius driver?

CyRide, welcome to PriusChat.
    Thanks for sharing your story.

5. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CyRide @ Mar 19 2007, 10:07 AM) [snapback]408327[/snapback]</div>
    Welcome to the site. Glad to hear no harm done. There are nice people everywhere. Too bad they don't make the news.