1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Thanks to everyone for your help

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by glennsferryprius, Jun 16, 2007.

1. glennsferryprius

glennsferryprius New Member

Thanks again, I have visited this site for the last two months. The first month to read all about the Prius, and clear fact from fiction. The last month was spent waiting (and trying to fill the time) for my White #2 prius to arrive. I got it yesterday, but it was Driftwood #2. After taking delivery in Twin Falls Idaho, and driving to the Spokane Washington construction site, I am delighted. I need my trucks to earn a living, but it is wonderful when I can be green! Even better, my bride of 14 years just loves the Prius. She would never have let go of her 15 year old Geo Metro, for anything less. "a Small car is a small car, I'll keep what I have." "The Prius just isn't a small car, sign us up!"

Thanks again! :D

2. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Congrats.

I think the Prius is the biggest "small car" you'll ever drive.

3. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Yeah, my wife loves mine (ours) as well. I'm more into the mods, etc., but she's getting very good at the pulse and glide and helping to keep my mileage up when she drives....