1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Thanks to PriusChat.com

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by penguinsfan, Jan 15, 2006.

1. penguinsfan

penguinsfan New Member

Just wanted to thank whoever runs this site for giving Prius owners a forum for exchanging valuable information. So far, this site has saved me: a $500 Pennsylvania hybrid vehicle rebate (learned about it here); a $3150 tax credit instead of a $2000 tax deduction (I was going to buy last year, but held off when I learned about the tax credit here); and buying the $990 extended warranty through this site instead of the $1700 equivalent that my dealer offered me. Not to mention all the tips and tricks I've learned about the car that don't necessarily save me money.

So, put simply, thanks and cheers!

2. tbstout2

tbstout2 Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I second that! Thanks, Danny!! :)

3. slortz

slortz New Member

I concur. This is the best Prius site there is in terms of information and fun discussions.
    Let's see:
    Really helped me get a jump on the CA HOV lane stickers.
    Ordered the heat shield through this site--good deal and great fit.
    Helped me upgrade the JBL sound with all of the info.
    I won the Dension Ice-Link Plus Ipod adapter--Totally awesome...except...
    I had already got in on the group-buy and saved over $100 for the Vais AIC-100 Ipod adapter. (Guess I'll use the Dension for my wife's Scion Xb so it will still be put to good use. :) )
    Turned me on to the SigmaAutomotive site...best site out there for Prius accessories, IMO.
    Heard about and got the BT Tech chassis stiffening plate.
    ECU recall info.
    Fuel efficient driving techniques info...
    and on, and on with the useful information. :)

I can't say enough good things about PriusChat!
    Thank you!

4. IALTMANN

IALTMANN New Member

Ditto..and Kudo's to all, technically and on the car this site rocks...

5. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    I put up a "Valentine to Danny" thread today, and hope that you folks (like your use of numbers, penguinsfan!) will re-post there, in some form. Wasn't gonna put it up 'til next week, but seeing the first three posts here last night prompted me to move it up a bit.

Thanks.

6. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    i'll 2nd that... if not for this site, i'm pretty sure i would not have had any of the cool stuff i have now. the BT plate, VAIS ipod adapter, Coastal EV, CANVIEW... not even gonna think of where my LT mpg's would have been at without the guidance gathered from a electic combination of people here.

Snergy happens when the results are greater than the sum of its individual contributions. this site definitely meets and exceeds that definition

Long Live PriusChat!@!

7. nbarnes81

nbarnes81 New Member

This site is really awesome, I got my baby today and if it wasn't for this site then I wouldn't have known to wait to get the 06 :p