1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The best video review for 2012 Prius v base model in Canada

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by figer, Nov 20, 2011.

1. figer

figer New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I did lots research before I buy the 2012 Prius v .
    There is not so much information about the Canadian models.

Here is the best video review I found for the 2012 Prius v base model in Canada.
    The video is as long as 21 minutes, it shows almost everything you want to know of the car.

Hope can help some Canadians :)

1 person likes this.
  2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  3. Tonic

Tonic New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Nice to see that they now have that screen! So no more backup camera in the rearview mirror! But im still curious to see what will be the price of the 2012 hatchback version! Ok yes now touring like mine will have standard GPS leathers heated seat.....but no more JBL sound system.

But the package with the Prius hatchback and V are little bit different. Because on the V the luxury package already come with the sunroof, so it make the car 1500$ more than a Prius with luxury package but no sunroof.

As for the Touring well on the V you can get the sunroof but not on the normal Prius ( who knows they confirm sunroof with solar panel for 2012? )

But i guess their biggest argument to keep the price of the hatchback high is the fact that its supposed to get better milleage than the V and faster!

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes, it'll be on the 6.1" touchscreen. It's probably simplifies the production too with only one set of auto-dimming mirrors to order, rather than two types.

Yeah I'm curious to see how the 2012 is packaged. Seeing how the Camry XLE Hybrid is packaged, it's possible that the Display Audio w/ navigation will be thrown into the Premium w/ Solar and Touring Packages at the minimum.