1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The big game

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by hdrygas, Nov 20, 2004.

1. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Dave, Things are going rather well on the banks of the old Olentangy. With any luck Michigan will not be in California on New Years. Not a great season for the Bucks but any season that end with a victory over Michigan is a good one. Well back to the game.

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    ok.. i had to work... who won??

oh ok... i c. charity game.... ego booster for the downtrodden i guess...

3. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Dave, Dave, Dave,
    Have you been checking out the Bowl games on ESPN OSU vrs OK State at the Austin Bowel 30 to nothing. I am will rout for Michigan (yes I did a semester there in 1968) Texas has no business being there at all. Period. It should be a PAC Ten school this BCS is total bull shit. BTW my son's school Carroll College (Helena Mt) is now the three time NAIA Div. III school for three years running. I guess when you grow up in the Mid West you never loose your interest in football. Well "The Best Damn Band in the Land" is playing Hang on Sloppy got to go!

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    well i think its awefully big of Michigan to let OSU win for a change...and i always root for the big 10 (12 or whatever they are now) in any other game.

u should have seen it here that one year when Washington played Michigan in the Rose Bowl... i thought for sure someone was gonna poison my beer!!