1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The Chili Pepper

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by 2010Prius3+, Dec 28, 2014.

1. 2010Prius3+

2010Prius3+ 2010 Prius III

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Cause it's HOT! And it's exactly what I wanted.

2010 III, bought from 2nd owner this past may with 60,000 miles. Sun roof, solar roof, bisque leather interior with the black accents. Barcelona red, as you can't miss. It has the burled faux wood trim too.

I just finished getting it all set up with the wheels, Wheel Skins leather steering wheel wrap, tonneau cover, ect ect ect. Even got the 40 dollar made-for-it sun shade. Have some aftermarket fog lights for it too but haven't gotten to those yet.

While I'm all about saving the planet, and have even spent the last 4 years riding my bike to work, I have to admit a bigger factor in choosing the Prius was... well, I just think it's cute.

It's different from the non hybrid cars, the farm truck, and the kick start motorcycle, I'm used to. Took me long enough figure out how to start it. And the "routine" of 'shutting it down' -getting all those buttons pushed! In the right order! Yikes!

I just drove it from North Texas to Padre. Was looking forward to the drive almost as much as the beach. But, then, on the way home, my shiny new (to me) car broke down on me. So I am joining Prius Chat from a hotel room far from home, and my car in the shop. But that's a story for... another thread.

2. edthefox5

edthefox5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Getting all the buttons pushed?

All u have to do is hit the start button and the car shuts off.