1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The easy part is over now the hard part

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by skew, Sep 4, 2004.

1. skew

skew Junior Member

Being on a some lists for a few months. I got bored one day in aug and started calling every dealer within 150 miles to my suprise I found a few on the lots and missed exactly the one I was looking for by a few hours. I got down to the one of the last dealers I had listed they just delivered the last person on their list and said its you lucky day you are #1 if you want MSRP. I said sure they ordered a silver #7 and called me the other day and told me its allocated and will be in port on sept 10 and should be at their dealership on sept 25 :)

I thought waiting on a list was hard now I know its coming and its driving me crazy :crazyeyes: I know I will not be getting much sleep for the next 3 weeks

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Oh tell me about it. For the week that I knew Priapus was coming in, I didn't sleep a wink.

3. CHART

CHART Member

Yep. I was a little high strung as I was considering ordering my Prius last year. Once I knew it was a week out from delivery, I was unfit to live with!! Congrats Skew

4. skew

skew Junior Member

Just picked up my 04' Silver #7 tonight a full week earler than expected :) I drove 74 miles home with a 48.4 avg having a blast. I can't wait to drive some more in the morning.

5. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    :multi: :multi: :multi: :birthday2: :multi: :multi: :multi:

Congratualtions, it's your birthday, it's your birthday.

Enjoy! and pictures, you must post pictures.