1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The Gamer Thread

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by the gunslinger, May 29, 2008.

1. the gunslinger

the gunslinger just passing thru

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    My name is Brandi, and I am a girl gamer. I have questions that on other forums when I ask, I get laughed at then booted. Hopefuly everyone are adults here, and can help me and give good feed back without being rude and sarcastic.

Ok, first the Wii. I love the fact you can download old-school games, play with wireless controllers, and play on line games. Why do I have to mod my Wii just to play DVDs? My husband got the wii at a discount from a guy in his squadron who was going to the sandbox, so I thought that he just forgot the dvd remote or something. If I mod the wii, will it erase all my downloaded games? will it void the warranty?

Ok, moving to XBox....I am more of a morbid gamer...Resident evil, silent hill are my all-time favs, but I have been trying to play online with my husband on Halo 3...and I'm getting my butt kicked!!! I pride myself in being a girl who games well, but it seems I've meet my match at Halo. I like the campain, and I do well there but online play i only get 2-7 kills. sigh. Any suggestions from some seasoned Halo 3 players?

~~Veritas and Aequitas~~