1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The Gang's all here!

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by barbaram, Apr 28, 2007.

1. barbaram

barbaram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    a quick post- here we are!

Thanks to everyone who attended@!

ps Blue won today... 5 vs 4 mixed

Attached Files:

2. Tom6850

Tom6850 Retired

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Nice picture. Could you put a caption to go along with it giving the "Profile Name" of who is who?

3. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom 6850 @ Apr 29 2007, 07:01 AM) [snapback]432053[/snapback]</div>
    Standing: smitty, barbaram, Rand Reed, Dan-Wolfe, Joe (friend of JimN), iDonna, JimN, Proco
    Squating: finman, Trevor

We had a nice turnout from out of state, too. Dan-Wolfe (from VA) was in Philly for the day and decided to join us. Trevor, a member of the Long Island Prius Owners Group, came over from Staten Island.

finman wins the prize for longest distance traveled at one shot, coming up from Harrisburg! :blink: Although I think he just wanted to show off his DVD, lumbar support and operating all windows with one button mods. :D

4. barbaram

barbaram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Thanks Proco!
    I was very short of time and wanted to get the photo up.

5. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    ...and photo taken by Angel. Angel & Joe are officially known as Prius Passengers.

6. robincx

robincx "Fear is the mind killer"

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    That's real nice, great to faces to names via your NJ mini-meet. It would be cool to see a centralized sanctioned Prius Chat Jamboree type event.

7. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JimN @ Apr 29 2007, 10:44 PM) [snapback]432319[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks, Jim. For the life of me I couldn't remember Angel's name. :eek:

8. Trevor

Trevor Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Apr 30 2007, 10:35 AM) [snapback]432522[/snapback]</div>
    That was her first Prius meet (the lobster was the bait). I think that she thought that it would just be a bunch of geeks going on about the MFD, ICE and their best tank. She cake with a sudoku book in her pocket just in case she got bored.

I had a good time meeting everyone. Now I just have to mod something so that I can show off.

9. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trevor @ Apr 30 2007, 03:36 PM) [snapback]432712[/snapback]</div>
    Well, it was a pleasure meeting both of you (even if I couldn't remember Angel's name). I'm glad she didn't have to make use of the sudoku book. :)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trevor @ Apr 30 2007, 03:36 PM) [snapback]432712[/snapback]</div>
    You & me both. The only thing I've done is turn off the back up beep.

10. smitty

smitty New Member

:)

Super fun meeting everyone.

Sea Side Pearls by the sea side... well, not really the sea side, more like the Bay. In fact the Bay Shore at Matawan Creek. The creek that suposedly inspired Benchly to pen "JAWS". (http://www.elasmo-research.org/education/topics/saf_nj_maneater.htm) Fortunately the weather wasn't cooperating otherwise who knows how many would have gone let alone return from a dip in the creek.

iDonna was right... she kicked my rear at the shuttle bowling.

I did notice I was the only one with the child seat mod :p Although, after seeing Rand's hitch and bike rack I now know I need one.