1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The "Infinity Edge" Push up Bra...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/?cm_mmc=26...a-_-brf-_-17184

Now, I'd like to solicit (love that word!), opinions from women on this one, or any other interested party. What's the h(.)(.)ge deal with this, it's like EVERYWHERE I go I see ads for it... It is REALLY some remarkable breakthrough in bra technology?

:D

2. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    My opinion is...

If it fits and looks good, then I'd buy it. I'll use any boost I can get, short of surgical enhancements.

And it can't have visible seams underneath a t-shirt or tank top either. I hate that!

3. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rancid13 @ Apr 12 2006, 02:57 PM) [snapback]238679[/snapback]</div>
    Now that you're pregnant, your temporary enhancement is only months away! :)

4. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    lines under the shirt really piss me off. typically i'll toss a bra that's reached that stage. it happens after so many washings.

i don't feel the need for a push-up or a "gel-curve" shaping cup.

but i'm willing to pay a lot for something that fits right and is comfortable all day.

5. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

All of my bras are from V.S. because they fit... and that's what is most important. A little push up is fine... great even, but I'm not into all that padding, gel, etc. Still, I might have to test drive this one, as it's so "revolutionary". The name makes me think of a men's razor. I'd be interested to know who thought the word "edge" was a good name for something that holds something so... delicate? :mellow:

6. Mystery Squid

This is interesting, why do lines under a shirt irritate women so? I mean, we ALL know there's a bra under there ANYWAY (at least in MOST cases). :lol: My ex-gf used to only wear various grades of "sports bra's", for her, they were utterly more comfortable for everyday use...

7. priusenvy

priusenvy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(heliotropehead @ Apr 12 2006, 05:34 PM) [snapback]238810[/snapback]</div>

I've heard the term "infinity edge" used when referring to a swimming pool design where you get the illusion that the pool extends to the horizon (edge goes to infinity) when you're in it.

[​IMG]

Maybe it's like, your cleavage appears to go on forever when you wear an "Infinity Edge" bra?

8. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusenvy @ Apr 12 2006, 07:51 PM) [snapback]238821[/snapback]</div>

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    That makes sense!

9. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm gonna quote Buzz Lightyear on this one..."To infinity...and beyond!"

10. Salsawonder

Salsawonder New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Weird bras are the reason that women have become so adept at taking them off un-noticed in movie theaters, etc.

A really good fitting bra is worth the money but how far up do you want the girls to be??

11. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Salsawonder @ Apr 12 2006, 11:11 PM) [snapback]238940[/snapback]</div>
    Chin rest? :eek:

12. priusenvy

priusenvy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Salsawonder @ Apr 12 2006, 09:11 PM) [snapback]238940[/snapback]</div>
    High enough so that it appears that we're looking you in the eye when we're talking to you, when in reality, we're looking at your boobs. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. mitchbf

mitchbf New Member

Well, I can't comment exactly on this thread but I can say that this is obviously a marketing coup since "the squid" is seeing the ad everywhere and remembering it. Not only that, it has even found its way into a PriusChat Forum. I for one am impressed. ;)

14. Mystery Squid

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mitchbf @ Apr 13 2006, 03:17 PM) [snapback]239308[/snapback]</div>
    :lol:

heh, no kidding eh?

Actually, I wonder who looks at the VS catalogs more, men or women? I bet men!

15. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Apr 12 2006, 05:41 PM) [snapback]238817[/snapback]</div>
    I like the clean look of no bra lines when wearing a solid-color form fitting tshirt or tank top. I don't like visible bra lines/seams for the same reason I don't like visible panty lines. But that's a whole nother topic... B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hyo silver @ Apr 12 2006, 01:13 PM) [snapback]238688[/snapback]</div>
    LOL, yeah I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new larger-sized funbags. LOL!! :lol:

16. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    And here I thought it was some sort of new-fangled bra for the Prius. Maybe help in wet weather. :lol:

17. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Apr 12 2006, 08:41 PM) [snapback]238817[/snapback]</div>
    it just looks stupid. sure you know we're wearing one but why make it positively obvious by having these lines across the front of your shirt? no thanks, they're naturally curved and they don't have weird ridges or other sorts of lines on them. unless i'm missing out on something... :blink:

18. benighted

benighted New Member

As a guy I think non-padded bras look better. Support is good but I like to see natural shape. But I guess that isn't up to me, is it? :lol:

19. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Apr 14 2006, 07:27 PM) [snapback]239914[/snapback]</div>
    I like the clean look of no bra lines when wearing a solid-color form fitting tshirt or tank top. I don't like visible bra lines/seams for the same reason I don't like visible panty lines.

Yes we've all seen them the Huge thunder-alls, I mean under-alls 1950-2005 womens panty AKA Granny Panties the ones with the speed bump lines, doesn't matter what they wear over them "bam there it is"... I guess someone should come up with a panty posting..

(And yes I still look) Im a man dang it, I maybe married but I can still look at the menu.. But if I tried to touch the dishes the wife would shoot me.. lol
    :unsure: :eek: :huh: :blink: :lol:

20. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rancid13 @ Apr 14 2006, 04:22 PM) [snapback]239911[/snapback]</div>
    Panty lines? Panty lines? You mean the edging on some women's panties SHOW THROUGH the pants/slacks they wear? Really? Gee, I'll have to pay attention more and see if I can find some! :rolleyes:

You may not be the only one awaiting your new and improved, er, funbags.