1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The King of Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by cnetter, Nov 22, 2004.

1. cnetter

cnetter New Member

I would like to officially nominate Kent Cochran (a.ka. 1Prius001) of Ehrlich Toyota (in Greeley, Colorado) the King of Prius. (With the appropriate nod to the Empress of Prius.)

Kent is the kind of sales man that you want working for you.

Long story made short: :violin:

I ordered a 2005 Seaside #4 (AM package) last April from another dealership. Thinking that the minivan that I was driving would last well beyond that I wasn't worried about the wait (as I've stated elsewhere, I'm a patient man.) My van had other plans and died a couple of weeks ago. :cry: When I told my dealer my sad story, he said that my Prius should be here by the end of the year (it won't even be on the boat till sometime after the first of December) and can't do anything to help. So I sucked it up and rented a car. :(

Last week, in another thread Kent posted that he might be able to help PriusChat members find a car. Heck, Greeley isn't that far up the road, so I dropped him a line and told him my sad story. Since then Kent has been absolutely awesome in tracking down what I want. Seriously, this man (and the dealership that supports him) ROCKS!!!! :clap: Not only is he getting me my Prius sooner (~12/14) (and yes it'll be a Seaside #4, no comprise) but he's helping me get a better rate on a rental car than what I was paying.

Hat's off to and three cheers for Kent Cochran!!!!!

Did I mention that Kent ROCKS!!!!

Chris

2. BobA

BobA New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    CONGRATS, Chris.. welcome to the 'almost side' of being a Proud Prius owner...

THANK YOU...

Danny for the site .... sales people like Kent who will step forward and help locate cars for people looking.... and in many cases the members who take the time to help other members...

Bob Andersen

3. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

What a great story!

Congrats!! :)

4. Cyndrax

Cyndrax New Member

I would like to second the nomination. I just had an excellent email conversation with Kent.