1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The nerve..

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Koreaneugene, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Koreaneugene

Koreaneugene Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I dont understand why so many people give us the worst attitude on the road... until I pass them on pwr mode. There are plenty of other cars out there that are absolutely horrid, yet we take the blame for them all. Anyone get me?

2. 2k1Toaster

2k1Toaster Brand New Prius Batteries

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    PWR mode in a Prius does nothing to the maximum power output. If you put your foot down, you would get the same response in ECO mode.

Prius is an "icon" for green just like the Hummer is an icon for grotesque battering rams of death. With over 5 million Toyota hybrids out there, that icon status has well faded, but the resentment lingers.

3. Koreaneugene

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I just hate all the hate i get when i drive. Its like i committed an unforgivable sin. sheesh

4. 2k1Toaster

2k1Toaster Brand New Prius Batteries

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    If you are driving like a rolling roadblock, then it might be deserved. But no matter how you drive, you will always be going too slowly for some just because it is a Prius. Don't linger in the passing lanes on the highway, and intown if you have 3+ lanes, try to stay in the middle. That way nuts can speed past you in the left lane that want to go fast and turn left and nuts can speed past you on the right that want to turn right ahead.

Even when I am driving 95mph on the interstate, there will always be a truck that passes me only to pull infront and slow down.

5. Koreaneugene

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Definitely takes patience. To be honest, when someone tries to pull something like that on me, I end up pushing to around 96mph.. Its a bad habit