1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The New Prius Color Club!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by geognomish, Jul 23, 2007.

1. geognomish

geognomish New Member

Well Prius Color clubs are on the rise in the Forums as of late. So I thought this needed to be brought up in the PriusChat community.

I know you guys/girls have been having allot of fun with your Color Clubs and its all in good fun but I thought we needed to have a serious club.

"Those who wished they would have stuck it out till the end for a Black Prius, Club."

I know allot of you have joined your color clubs in order keep some self dignity but yet still have that burning ache in your heart. Its hard going to your Club Meetings and Forums looking around the room trying to find any indication in other fellow members who hold the same thoughts as your own. Hoping to see that sad glint in their eye that you hold. I would like to speak on behalf of all other Black Prius Owners when I say, "We know you are out there and we hold you in our hearts." We also know that there are a few people out there who can undoubtedly state that they in no way have an inclination to get or want a Black Prius. And we understand that those people are just to afraid to tell themselves the truth. To all those people out there that say they have no want or need for a Black Prius and to those who have that small doubt in their hearts about their non-black Pri. I need you to go out to your Prius and look it straight in its generous Smiley-face-ish ..... face, and give them this oath.

I _______ know you are sad you are not Black. (Or Astral Black)
    I Understand that it is my own fault for giving into a erroneous color.
    I cry myself to sleep because of this and will do all in my power to treat you as I would a Black Prius.
    I promise to give you the proper thanks and quality bath treatments as I would a Black Prius.
    I you are still my friend and I am still not worthy.... okay maybe a little bit worthy.

If you give this Oath to your Prius it will know and understand how much you want it to be Black and you may notice a few small differences in your Pri's step that all other Black Prius owners/drivers already have.

* Your Prius Smells Better.
    * Your Prius is more Aerodynamic.
    * Your Prius's Tires look nicer.
    * Your Prius will be more shiney.
    * Your Prius will have a less likely chance to get lice or fleas.
    * Your Prius will undoubtedly make you more lucrative to other people.
    * Your Prius will look better in imaginary racing stripes and/or other decals.
    * Despite Other Color Club Rebuttals... Black Pri's have all the fun.

If you wish to join this club all you have to do so is say so in some sort of code and you will still remain anonymous and can participate in your other color prius clubs and meetings. All of us Black Prius owners/drivers just want you to be as happy as us and we want to share with everyone the magic and wonder of driving a Black Prius.

2. slair

slair Ubër Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I have an '05 black prius, I'm in :)

3. astroqb

astroqb New Member

:D My Black HEMI Prius shines like a star. The Blues Brothers would be proud to ride in it. B)

4. Ichabod

Ichabod Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    NOOOOO!!!! That's impossible! You're not my father, and my red Prius and I will never join you.

5. geognomish

geognomish New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ichabod @ Jul 23 2007, 08:22 AM) [snapback]483535[/snapback]</div>

I understand totally what you mean Ichabod ...... *Wink Wink*

We will make sure not to add you to our member list *Wink Wink Wink*

Have a good day with your Red (and Black) Prius! :D

6. Doc Willie

Doc Willie Shuttlecraft Commander

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I scratched my Super White Prius a while back, and underneath it was . . . . black.

I think the future of psychotherapy is assured.

7. queenofthenight

queenofthenight New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Re: The New Prius Color Club!

Just bought my very own black '11 Prius 2 on 11/11/11, a date I will always remember. Why black? Well why would I get any other color?

Honestly though, I have been envisioning myself in a blue Honda Fit for the past 3 months, but test driving my queen instantly directed me to the light. Black really just sort of fell into my lap. While I was initially drawn to Magnetic Grey... I took a look it and saw a black car that had not been washed recently. (I mean NO disrespect to this color, it's gorgeous)

Naturally I went for the machine that I had connected with immediately, my black Queen of the Night.

Hereby, I petition for my rightful, predestined place within the Black Prius Club.