1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The Oddities of the Fuel Bladder

Discussion in 'Knowledge Base Articles Discussion' started by Catskillguy, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Catskillguy

Catskillguy New Member

I have grown used to the oddities of the bladder (not mine, though now over 50..well).

Anyway, the last tank, I was in a normal 55-56 for the tank.. I filled up, unusual for me, after a day of driving on one of the hottest days of the year (about 100f). I usurally fill up in the AM. Though it just went to 1 bar blinking, it took 11.55 gallons!!

Again, I realize that with the bladder & conditions, it can cause you to be way off on a single tank, but this was waaaay off. Now, on this new tank, I was at over 200 miles before the 1st bar even disappeared..

Over a few tanks, I will be my summer avg of 55 - 56 I am sure... but the two things were more out of line than I have seen yet.

2. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    seems like the perfect conditions to go for a big personal record in distance travelled on a single tank... bump that MPG up a bit more to help!