1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The PC extended warranty deal

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by keqmoore, Jan 5, 2006.

1. keqmoore

keqmoore New Member

I know I'm posting this twice, Dan can remove it if he likes, but I had a pleasant experience buying the EW from Troy. For more info, search 'extended warranty'

I bought the 7/100/$0 deductible from Troy yesterday for the PC quoted price of $990 for my new 2006. I was quoted 7/75/$50 for $1450 from Hamer Toyota in Mission Hills, CA and I passed. Both are the Toyota Financial's Platinum Extra Care Extended Warranty.

A very quick and painless transaction. I even commented that going through Troy is a win-win for everyone. I get a great deal, he gets his, and even Prius Chat get a small finders fee (which I'm sure helps this site stay up and running). We both commented the PC is the best prius info site on the Web, so I was happy to support it and give a little back for all the super information I received here prior to buying my Prius.

Wanna see what Troy looks like?

http://www.toyotaofgfld.com/finance.html

When you talk to him, be sure and say you are a priuschat member, otherwise he will not know to submit the finder's fee.