1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The Prius and other green products?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by acai718, Mar 6, 2008.

1. acai718

acai718 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hi there folks,

My name's Cristina (I drive a Prius too!).
    I haven't been involved with Prius Chat for too long but everyone seems to be so knowledgeable and helpful. I work for a very small company - we're just launching a network of niche product research/review sites called Huddler.com.

Our first "Huddle" is all about green products and green living. We have included products ranging from organic household cleaners to solar water heaters. And of course we have the Prius and other hybrid cars!

We’ve integrated:
    • product reviews
    • user "Product Profiles"
    • discussion forums
    • wikis
    • and many other features.
    The mission of the Huddle is to get the word out about green products and how to live more lightly on the planet.

But I need your help!

As with any product research site, it only has value if people participate and help each other. That's exactly why this discussion board is great! People ask questions and there are others who are knowledgeable and interested who can provide some answers.

Right now the content is a little sparse. That's where you could make a huge impact. If you drive (or have driven) a hybrid, if you've used any other green products, or anything else, adding your words to the conversation would be great. Even 15 minutes of your time would be amazing.

The whole thing is free. We're not selling anything. We're just trying to provide a destination where eco-minded consumers can learn not only about what products they may buy in the future, but how to use what they have better.

If this sounds at all like something you might be interested in, you can check out the site and/or register at: GreenHome.Huddler.com - A Community for Green Living and Sustainability

Thanks for reading!

~ Cristina