1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The Scourge of Skid Row (Officer Saftey Notice)

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by hycamguy07, Jan 12, 2007.

1. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius

A similar more detailed MRSA notice was sent out our officers. The above article is the public version even though it was printed in 2006, We just recieved our notice on 1/11/2007.

Its kinda scary, as we have to deal with homeless people every day. We get more burglaries committed by the homeless every week & having to deal with the homeless panhandling in the intersections & in front of stores every day.

I would guess the public that stops and gives a homeless person money could even be at risk?..

2. CMonster

CMonster Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    That is very scary. The article never used the term MRSA, so I didn't realize it was the same thing until I searched for more info. Wikipedia has an entry about phage therapy which sounds hopeful, but "super bugs" are still frightening.

3. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    This is truely SCARY, makes you wonder is it a pimple until it starts to ooze.. :blink:

I see quite a few with open sores I used to think they had just scratched a mosquito bite, but how can you be sure? :eek:

4. MegansPrius

MegansPrius GoogleMeister, AKA bongokitty

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Jan 12 2007, 12:55 PM) [snapback]374704[/snapback]</div>
    The scariest part is you're most likely to get this in a hospital. :blink: