1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The Sky is Pink - new Josh Fox (Gasland) short

Discussion in 'Environmental Discussion' started by andrew13, Jul 2, 2012.

1. andrew13

andrew13 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two

great new short film (~20 mins) from the guy who brought us Gasland. scary stuff, especially for anyone in NY. and well me in PA, with these things popping up everywhere around me.

wjtracy and DaveinOlyWA like this.
  2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
  3. wjtracy

wjtracy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Andrew thank you sharing this. You're not too far from Titusville, home of the first oil well...former Pgh'er here.

4. andrew13

andrew13 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    You enjoying the Pirates this season? I was 6 last time they were good, can still remember "the slide" nightmare like yesterday. I live about a bit over an hour away from Titusville, been to Drakes Well a couple times as well as a lot of the other historical locations around. It's neat to go hiking around the woods here, lots of old oil stuff, but a lot of it hasn't been maintained in decades and is leaking badly.

5. wjtracy

wjtracy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Are the Pirates doing well? That would be great.
    Sorry I am following the Nats these days, and they are having first good year.
    I was a huge Pirates fan when Clemente and Stargell were there, and Bob Prince was broadcasting.
    Pirates had a brief upsurge when Bonilla + Bonds were there, but I was in Philly by then.
    How 'bout Pirates vs. Nats in the play-offs? but you'll take incoming from the SFO Giant Prius fans.
    Nats helping you out this weekend.