1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The West Coast has the Prius,,,East Coast?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Jeffreywho, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Jeffreywho

Jeffreywho New Member

Glad to hear the West coast finally received the 06 Prius. Does anyone know when the East coast will be getting theirs or at least an educated guess? I can't stand the wait here in PA.

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I checked on Foothills Toyota in Bellingham and they didn't have any in stock!

3. Jeffreywho

Jeffreywho New Member

It's sad here in the northeast. Everytime I call my dealer and ask questions he doesn't have a clue. He didn't even know what packages were available.

4. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five

Don't feel bad, the dealers around me only know how to take one's money also... They are lost when it comes to this car and sadly, they don't care to want to learn about it.

I'm not paying more than MSRP but because of their unprofessionalism and my disgust with lack of help from contacting corporate etc when mine finally does come in I'm bringing a small jar of vaseline with me and leaving it on the guys desk after I take the keys and the paperwork is signed. :eek: I've bought 4 new cars since 96' and buying this car has far been the worst experience yet.