1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The whoas of the sales force.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Sales, Feb 13, 2004.

1. Sales

Sales Junior Member

Thank you for the tip Bob. Yes this Prius chat is quite a tool, and I hope that like we talked about on the phone the other day, that Toyota is watching all of this talk.
    It has been a very diffucult road. We have been told that the Prius was going to be delivered within two-three months. Then it went out to 4-6 months. It has now gotten to the point that the salesmen no longer want to take orders. We share much of the same frustration as thoes of you who have ordered them and are still waiting.
    Like Bob discussed in his email, I have personally contacted my customers and shared with them what I know about their order. It is not a fun part of my job, to tell some one who has spent a large sum of money, that I have no clue about when they are going to get their car. This is the reality of a salesmen. If your salesmen is avoiding you be sure that it is only because he is not a professional, but a coward to let you know the truth. The last thing we want to do is tell you that we dont know when your car will arive, but you can be sure that if we know any thing about your car, you will be contacted with the good news that very moment!
    One thing is for sure...Once you receive your order, you will be totally impressed with this outstanding car.
    Wishing you all the most speedy delivery,
    Sales.