1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

There is no Hell, but...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by daniel, Jun 5, 2006.

1. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    There has been some discussion of hell, So I just thought I'd clarify the issue, as I found a posting from one of the authorities over on the pastafarian chat board, which I think is an actual quote from the Gospel. (Of the FSM, of course.)

Now that this is cleared up, the born-agains will be able to stop with their nonsensical rantings about a god of love tossing people into lakes of boiling fire.

2. huskers

huskers Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    They are forced to listen to Bill O'Reilly 24 hrs. a day while driving their Hummers. :lol:

3. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Actual Hell is reserved for a very few, where unbelievers have to live with nothing but tofu to eat, second rate watered down beer, and boring jobs in the service industries where the Feminists will bark orders that you as men must follow. There will be no privation, no physical torture, no burning or boiling in various liquids, no sex. You will have to sit and watch Jerry Fawell videos at night. And be forced to hang out with the likes of Al Sharpton & Jessie Jackson while they make the same speaches over and over again..
    Theres your hell Dan... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Worm food.