1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

They can have my (Fill in the Blank) when they pry my cold dead fingers . . .

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Wildkow, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
  2. thelemite

thelemite Right Wing Gun Nut

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Yup, blame it on the knife, gun , videogame, etc etc.

How about addressing the truth that people once in a while go batshit crazy and kill other people. Its not the weapon, its the crazy guy.

The only thing politicians like this successfully regulate is thought and the ability of an individual to defend themselves.

3. airportkid

airportkid Will Fly For Food

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    It fascinates me that our response to tragedies like this always takes a laser focus on the irrelevant bits of physical material involved and fails completely to even see (let alone try to resolve) the larger picture. So we get laws that forbid wearing red and blue striped t-shirt in banks because the last bank that got robbed was held up by someone wearing a red and blue striped t-shirt, and we don't pay any attention to the factors that persuade someone that taking the scary step of holding up a bank is the least scary option confronting him, and that if we could figure THAT out we might actually make some headway in reducing crime, because it sure as hell isn't red and blue striped t-shirts that are the problem.

4. jackal454

jackal454 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    amen, just outlaw the idiots. Maybe we need to institutionalize more people:crazy::boom:

5. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    You're right... we should outlaw everything because this happened in the ... US?...:confused::confused::confused: