1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Thinking about getting a Prius...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Rome, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rome

Rome New Member

Hi guys,

I'm a long time reader/first time poster. I've been thinking about trading my car in for a '07 Prius. I just want to know that if I get one...that I won't be making a mistake. I'm all about the environment ya know. My car right now is a 2004 Pontiac GTO it makes about 465 rwhp. I love the car but I just feel so guility every time my tires spin...and then they spin going into 2nd...and then into 3rd. I just want to help the environment! I also don't have catlytic convertors on my car. I just want to help preserve the environment so I only buy 110 race gas. Can you guys help me out?? Thanks!!

Nate

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm gonna approach your post with caution.

You wanna give more information about yourself or at least the things you're looking for in the Prius (or other hybrid)?

Sorry if I'm being sceptical but your post doesn't sound convincing.

3. R32

R32 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rome @ Dec 28 2006, 12:55 AM) [snapback]367562[/snapback]</div>
    With the no cats and race gas comments you're coming off as a lonely troll. Since dealers can't GIVE gto's away, you'd probably lose on a trade anyway so you might have to keep it.
    Ever think about how much gas guzzling supports terrorists?

4. Liberanos5

Liberanos5 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rome @ Dec 28 2006, 12:55 AM) [snapback]367562[/snapback]</div>
    Keep the "Goat." You'd never be happy in a Prius. If you're "all about the environment" like you say take your recycling efforts to the next level. Start another bigger and better compost pile. And as seed for it start with that first post. Gas, Tires and Oil? Yeah baby!!! In the meantime get a real goat and toss the lawnmower.......... Once you learn to love the smell of burning rubber in the morning you never really outgrow it. ;) Do you?
    Peace,
    Paul

5. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Indeed, I smell Troll meat!! :lol:

6. Prius The First

Prius The First New Member

For sure a Troll.

7. Michgal007

Michgal007 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi Nate,

Why don't you test drive a Prius a couple of time and see if it suits your needs. That's the best way I believe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.