1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Thinking of selling my 2011 III

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by amsoiltek, Feb 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. amsoiltek

amsoiltek Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Well like the title says I'm might be selling my 2011 model III and I what to ask you all if $10k sounds reasonable for a Socal car? Silver in color grey interior, no accidents and no problems what so ever, car has about 70k on the clock. I did do some online comparisons and it doesn't look to far out of line on asking price.

2. CNYhybrid

CNYhybrid Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    For a private party Prius of that year, model, mileage and condition that seems like a fair price. If that is price you want you might even ask more and let someone offer what you want so you both are happy with the outcome. Good luck!

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

3. mmmodem

mmmodem Senior Taste Tester

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    A quick look at comparable show 2011's going for as low as $10k with more miles. I'd start by bumping it up to $11k and settle on $10k when the buyers deal. If you get no takers after a couple of weeks then lower it to $10k firm.

4. mike587

mike587 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    bring it to Seattle and get 13k. lol i would ask 10% more than you are willing to take and let the buyer talk you down to $10500.
    do a quick search on kkb or carfax and you will get an idea of a fair price.