1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Thinking of TRD sportivo. Does anyone in L.A. have it?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by lungbeach, Sep 13, 2007.

1. lungbeach

lungbeach Junior Member

Hello i have a 2005 prius and am sick of the loopy handling.... i was thinking TRD after reading many posts on the forums. I just wanted to know if anyone in the L.A./O.C. area already has them installed, im kinda weary about spending $1000.00 (without installation) for the set.... if so let me know thanks!

2. lungbeach

lungbeach Junior Member

Hello i have a 2005 prius and am sick of the loopy handling.... i was thinking TRD after reading many posts on the forums. I just wanted to know if anyone in the L.A./O.C. area already has them installed, im kinda weary about spending $1000.00 (without installation) for the set.... if so let me know thanks!

3. Presto

Presto Has his homepage set to PC

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    See if you can find a Touring on a lot, and test drive it. It'll handle about the same as a Sportivo'd Prius. The Sportivo is a little lower than the Touring suspension.

4. Presto

Presto Has his homepage set to PC

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    See if you can find a Touring on a lot, and test drive it. It'll handle about the same as a Sportivo'd Prius. The Sportivo is a little lower than the Touring suspension.

5. lungbeach

lungbeach Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Presto @ Sep 13 2007, 05:41 PM) [snapback]512189[/snapback]</div>
    I heard that the sportivo was like 100 times better?? if it is not maybe ill just try and pick up a set of touring shocks!??!