1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

This site is a major help....

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by [email protected], Jan 22, 2008.

1. kimbermatic@mac.com

[email protected] Kimbermatic

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I have had my Prius 2008 for two weeks now. I made the decision to get rid of my Dodge Hemi due to the gas consumption. Other than the politics it just made financial sense. I should also add I love technology and this car just wows me.

I found this site about a week ago and have been part of many user groups and forums I have never seen a more robust place for knowledge and support. I just wanted to say thanks, and I hope that I can contribute down the road.

2. Canuck

Canuck Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Way to go.....and congratulations on a wise decision.
    Being an ex-downeasterner I know you will enjoy the ride and envy you the CT scenery particularly in the Spring and Fall:). Look forward to your contributions here.
    Gary

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Congrats on the Prius and WELCOME TO PRIUSCHAT!!

4. Companyfront

Companyfront New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hey all..first post and brand new proud owner of Bought 2008 Silver Pine Mica, pk2, and I got the grey interior special ordered in to Steet Toyota in Yorkville,NY. Took exactly 4 and 1/2 weeks but well worth the wait!
    I had done my reading and research online here about 3 weeks before even joining the forum, just to get a feel for the Prius, and well thanks to much of what I read here, I ordered one in December and picked it up just this past Friday.
    I Already had plenty of crappy and good weather tests to put it through living in Upstate NY and just filled it with gas today. Got 37.10MPG on this go round, with snow and freezing temps to deal with, Im sure as I adjust and the car breaks in more it'll produce even better.
    I just CANNOT belive this vehicle...already more than sold on the technology and I even have the air compressor and the all weather mats already! Thank everyone for helping to continually educate us all on the pros of being a Proud Prius Owner.

5. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the high mpg.

6. Hemi4Prius

Hemi4Prius Geek Girl

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Congrats and welcome to the forum! I soon will be joining you as an ex-Hemi owner! I am chomping at the bit to get my Prius! Enjoy your new car and all that it has to offer!