1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Thread Problem - HELP!

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Silver Surfer, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    For some reason all the forums I go to are showing older threads and everything is mixed up. They are in no particular order.
    For instance the Prius Main Forum Starts with an 11/28/07 thread and next is a 12/05/07 thread. about halfway down is a 1/7/2008 thread etc.
    They used to come up as most recent threads/posts first in a descending order. I have tried changing the order withn the controls at the bottom left, but still cannot achieve the correct setting. Can anyone tell me what I need to do and where it is?

When I bring up the list of forums, it shows the newest post for each and I can click on it and it will bring me to it, but that's about as far as I can get for new stuff.

Couldn't find anything that would change it in my CP either :-(

Thanks,
    Starkahuna

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Danny might have just added the sorting functionality and the default must be "by name" rather than "by last post."

Looks like the drop-down will change it and will probably store the setting in your cookie.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you should see this:

Attached Files:

3. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    That makes the change but it does not store it. I have to make the change each time I switch forums?

4. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I'm having the same problems. There is a drop down menu but it doesn't seem to save any of my settings. The default appears to be alpha by title and ascending order.

It will be nice if he manages to fix it as I prefer by date and descending order.

I'd like to see it in my control panel but I'll take it anywhere I can.

5. Pinan

Pinan Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Yup. Pain in the rear. Hope they fix it right away.