1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tideland #9, 7/9/04 Nashville, TN

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by bnlfanmatt, Aug 15, 2004.

1. bnlfanmatt

bnlfanmatt Member

Date Ordered: 7/9/04
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Beaman Toyota, Nashville, TN
    Timeframe given for delivery: 12-14 weeks was standard at the time, but salesman said expect up to 15-20 just in case(?)
    Color: Tideland, Silver as 2nd
    Option Package: BC
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: unknown

I really can't wait, I'm so excited. If we take the smallest estimate, now I'm looking at 7-9 weeks more, or as many as 15 weeks. It's replacing my aging '92 Honda Accord.

My coworker and I both got substantial raises at about the same time, so we both decided to get new cars. He got a new Saturn Vue, and I'm getting a Prius. I'm thinking about getting a plate with UNSUV or NO SUV to park next to his SUV :lol:

In the meantime, have to figure out the nuances of taxes and stuff of getting a car in Nashville and registering it back in Cook County (non-Chicago) IL. Anyone have help there?

2. Salsa9wannabe

Salsa9wannabe New Member

Waiting Also

Sorry, Can't help with the tax questions. I ordered last Tuesday 8/10/04. I'm told there will be a 4 month wait. I can't wait. But, I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.
    Date Ordered: 8/10/04
    Dealer: Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota, Alexandria, VA
    Timeframe Given: 4 Months
    Color: Salsa Red
    Option: #9 (Isn't there a song......potion #9)
    #on Dealers List: 138 overall; #4 Salsa Only